Sunday, September 10, 2006

ICT Conference & Learning Your Times Tables

Raewyn and I have been on an all weekend ICT course in Picton. There is so much yet to learn. What do you think of the clever Moturoa animation that I embedded in the blog. We won an award for our blogging skills. Clever us!

Here is a clever little animation we learnt how to do with Kid Pix. What a fun little application Kid Pix is. It can do heaps!


Powered by Castpost

How about this cool computer game for learning your tables???



Click here for a times tables game

Click on the above link and you will be taken to the learning web site. I tried very hard to climb the mountain and when I did I was able to print off this certificate. We DO teach maths basic facts at school!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really cool game By Jillian

Anonymous said...

Thats a fun game. I like it alot


From Braden

Anonymous said...

I shore want one of those certivicate!!!!