Thursday, June 07, 2007

Homework Task Podcast

I hate being sick and staying home with a nasty cold. It is great how lots of you are keeping up your blogging from home or school even when I'm not there!

I wondered how I might let you know about your homework task this week and thought I would tell you about it in a podcast so here is a link to it.

Click here to listen to the podcast. It is only 1.5 MB so shouldn't take too long to download on a slow connection.

Click on the Teach It Bubble Map to download your own copy.
Click on the Grid to download the Teach It homework grid.

Let me know what you think in the comments on the podcast page or on this page or on your own blog.

Miss K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's pretty sad when you can't even get away with no homework when your teacher is sick!!!! This looks great though...lots of fun.
Mrs Miles and her Wales class in Brecon.