Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rob Waddell Podcast

It's a good job I was sick and at home today as editing our Skype call to Rob Waddell in Valencia took ages. Never mind- it is all finished now. I had to edit it quite a bit because the file was HUGE.

Even now the podcast is 13MB so don't even think about it if you are on dial up. Remember the best way to view it is to download iTunes and subscribe so you can replay it without having that buffering thing happening all the time.

To go to our podcast site click on the photo or look on our links on the right hand side of our blog.

Watch the TVNZ news tonight for the television coverage of our podcast interview. I will video it for sure!!!!!

I will play you the whole thing when I get back to school. I am still sick and will take tomorrow off to get better. Be nice to your reliever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Lietze said...

Way to go guys! I enjoyed watching you on T.V and it was great to see Josh B again (I taught him when I was at Tahunanui Primary). He looks like he is growing into a fine young man!

Mr Harrington said...

Excellent Work Moturoa - even though we cannot see your news broadcast yet!!! We are waiting for it to be on the TVNZ website - soon we hope !!! Or someone will have to publish it on TeacherTube for us...
Class 3H Cefn Fforest

Good Luck NZ for the next Race - can we be honourary Kiwi's please.

Anonymous said...

It was way wicked to see and hear Rob , and for the kids to chat with him. Not often you get to chat with a World and Olympic champ!

Chris Symes

Oscar said...

I was there and it was cool to talk to Rob on the skype

Moturoa said...

You did well asking your question, Oscar. Talking to people and learning from them is what its all about.

Miss K

Oscar said...

Yes it was cool, and i hope you get better soon

Moturoa said...

Thank you Oscar-

Every time I start to talk I get a coughing fit. That is a bit hard for a teacher because we do a lot of talking!

Miss K