Monday, October 29, 2007

Homonyms

Today for poetry we had a poem that was full of homonyms. Every word is spelled correctly but it is still wrong! Here it is...

Eye Have a Spelling Chequer

Eye have a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a quay and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its really ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect in it's weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.


Then we tried to make up our own homonyms sentences...

Eye went two the shop two bye an eye scream and an eyes block four the principle.

By Tyler

Too day eye went two the war and sum won shot me.

By Sam

Eye am aloud two go too sea a beer.

By Susa

This sent ants is about eyes cream- knot very interesting eye no.

By Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Homonyns everyone they all sound great, keep up the great work.
From Petra (Susa's big sis)