Tuesday, October 26, 2010

K12 Online 2010 Keynote- A Week In The Classroom

I was honoured to be asked some time ago to present the keynote presentation for the K12 Online Conference. The conference is a global sharing of teachers talking about their practice. K12 tells you the conference is aimed at teachers of children from kindergarten children up to Year 12.

Allanah



The children in Moturoa got a chance to watch the video some weeks ago after I made it in the school holidays and now it is ready to be published here. I am speaking slowly because people always tell me I talk fast and I want to make sure that people for whom English is not a first language have a opportunity to understand our kiwi accent!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I really enjoyed hearing about your classroom program and the exciting things you do! Thank you for sharing it with me. I think I might use some of your ideas like the Homework grid and your Discovery Time. Your teacher has also inspired me to share more, something I love to do but don't make the time to do it! I will work hard to change that. Thank you.
Ms Matthews @melaniem8