Monday, February 14, 2011

Balloons

We had such good fun and challenging learning today that we were rewarded at the end of the day with some fun balloon movement fun. Allanah filmed the class with her iPhone and made this little video of us having a good time.



Well done Isaac, Sophie C, Ewan, Miss Docherty's class from Scotland and someone else who forgot to put their name on their comments.

We love to see comments on our post. It helps us communicate with others and know that other people are following what we are doing.

8 comments:

Kiwi Nomad said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun, especially when the music got faster!

Anonymous said...

I showed this to my family.
Sophie A

Anonymous said...

I had fun poping the ballons.Zahra

Anonymous said...

I loved popping the ballons it was great fun .georgia.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed playing with the balloons. I told my mum & dad about it.

Anonymous said...

I like the balloons poping.
Juilan

Makuri School said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Alice from Makuri school.

Anonymous said...

what fun that would be. jessie