Friday, May 20, 2011

Zahra's Photos

Zahra was very proud to be able to share her wonderful photos of her holiday in the Abel Tasman National Park with us.
It was nearly night time when I took this photo.
We were running around all of these bays ahead of everybody. I was exhausted at the end of it.
We were going to the swingbridge and I took this photo when we were on our boat. I really liked the reflections on the water.
While we were going to the swingbridge I saw lots of birds on the sand and I thought it would be a good photo. Allanah said they were pied oyster catchers. I wonder if she's right?
We were on a short walk at the start of the long walk. We could see heaps of a great view. It was good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those photos where really coollllllll

Anonymous said...

I love the photos that you took
holly

Anonymous said...

cool photos zahra
Holly

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Rowan. Nile Class.

Anonymous said...

cool place to be Zahra I would love to be there
I love the photos that you took.Hope you had a good time I like the evening pic that you took its awesome!!!
Brearna Nile Class